LOCATLANTIQUE - VACANCES
Holiday rentals on the Atlantic coastDiscover the Villa Valentin or Palombière
Holiday Rentals on the Atlantic coast,
Vendée & Charente-Maritime
LA VILLA VALENTIN
Saint Jean de Monts / Vendée (Côte de Lumière/ «Light Coast»)
La Villa Valentin consists of two entirely separate 4-room apartments. Each apartment has its own entrance, courtyard and garage, without any vis-a-vis. The two apartments can be rented together to accommodate up to 14 guests.
- The first accommodation is located on the ground floor of Villa Valentin. It disposes of 2 bedrooms with 8 beds as well as two bathrooms.
- The second accommodation is located on the first floor of Villa Valentin and disposes of 2 bedrooms with 6 beds and one bathroom.
Our lodgings have obtained the quality certification from the Vendée Tourist office and can be rented from Saturday to Saturday (unless agreed otherwise). Free wireless internet and telephone, beach at 800m, forest at 50m, water recreation resort at 1,5km.
Meschers sur Gironde (Nearby Royan) / Charentes Maritime (Côte de beauté)
The chalet is situated in a densely wooded private and secured 1800 m² property and at walking distance (150 meters) from ‘la Plage des Nonnes’ (‘Nun’s Beach’). Cars can be parked on the estate in front of the chalet.
Currently being renovated, the Chalet can be booked from January 2017 onwards.
Entirely renovated homes
Among family and friends
Wireless internet and telephone
Satisfied house guests
Direct contact with the owner
The Atlantic Coast
A REGION FULL OF DISCOVERIES
Private to Private
Other property owners have made the same choice and have grouped together under the brand name, LVP Locations Vacances Entre Particuliers. If you are looking for other holiday destinations, click on the following link:
St Jean de Monts - VENDEE
- The island of Yeu (‘l'île d'Yeu’)
- The island of Noirmoutier with its ‘Gois’ passage (‘passage du Gois’)
- The fishing port of Saint Gille Croix de Vie, at 15 km
- The ‘Puy du Fou’ and its spectacle, at 1 hour driving distance
- The Salt Marshes (‘Marais Salants’)
- Traditional sailing boat trips (called : ‘Yole’)
- Beach sailing school at 800 m
Meschers s/ GIRONDE - CHARENTE MARITIME
- The city of Royan at 10 km (Thalasso, Casino, Golf...)
- The Zoo of Palmyre, et 25 km
- Talmont sur Gironde, one of the most beautiful villages of France, at 5 km
- The caves of Regulus and Matata (a must-visit !)
- The famous limestone cliffs nearby...
FEEDBACK FROM OUR GUESTS
Have a look at how our guests evaluated their stay
Odile B. - 09/2016
Gaelle R. - 09/2016
Sylvie N. - 07/2016
Jackie F. - 05/2016
Kathleen W. - 03/2016
Karine N. - 07/2015